Significant accomplishments only happen if they are done on purpose. A lot of things will happen in 2012 that require no planning at all. The question is, do I want my life filled with the meaningless, or the significant?
As a family we are taking some time to plan for the significant in 2012. We choose for our lives to be filled with meaningful things not futile activity.
Some questions we are asking ourselves.
1. In what ways can we keep Christ at the center of our lives daily in 2012
2. What are the meaningful big rock moments in each of our lives in 2012?
3. What is important to us as a family in 2012?
4. In what ways can we further develop ourselves spiritually, physically, mentally, relationally and financially daily in 2012.
5. As a family in 2012 how can we be the church, encourage the church and build the church daily in 2012.
6. How much and in what ways do we want to give and be generous in 2012?
7. Who do we want to mentor in 2012 and who do we want to mentor us in 2012?
8. What is important for each of us to study, research or read in 2012?
9. How much debt can we retire in 2012?
10. What are some planned breaks/time off we can have as a family in 2012?
Just some things to help us live on purpose in 2012. Hope this helps you and your family.